[Posted @ 4:29 PM]
Woohoo, although YanZi didn’t win [She won last year lol], I’m happy for Tanya, YanZi’s best bud who won instead =).
To view the results of the 17th Taiwan Golden Melody awards 2006, click here.
Now let’s enjoy the beautiful YanZi pictures …
1. YanZi at the red carpet;
Ain’t she pretty?~~~~ Low V-cut sia~ Like a sexy princess~
2. YanZi’s performances with Eason Chan
– Eason sung YanZi’s ‘Wo Dei Ai’, ‘我的愛’
– YanZi sung Eason’s ‘Bei Bao’, ‘我的背包’
– YanZi sung ‘Ai Yao Zen Me Shuo’, ‘愛要怎麼說’
– YanZi sung ‘Yi Lu Shang You Ni’, ‘一路上有你’
– YanZi sung ‘Rang Wo Huan Xi Rang Wo You’, ‘讓我歡喜讓我優’
– YanZi sung ‘Wo Hen Chou Ke Shi Wo Hen Wen Rou’, ‘我很丑 可是我很溫柔’
– YanZi sung ‘Wei Yi’, ‘唯一’
– Eason and YanZi duet, ‘You Yi Dian Dong Xing’, ‘有一點動心’ ;
YanZi changed, now she’s in a black velvet dress~ still pretty.
‘表演完之後，孫燕姿坦承表現失常，表示唱完後真想拿把刀，把自己殺了。’ [After the performance, Stefanie Sun honestly stated that she was disappointed. She really felt like using a knife to kill herself.]
Source; Yahoo! News Site
YanZi felt horrible because when she sung ‘Yi Lu Shang You Ni’, ‘一路上有你’, she forgot the lyrics and at the duet with Eason, ‘You Yi Dian Dong Xing’, ‘有一點動心’, she sung a little off key. However, you can’t blame YanZi, she only slept 3 hours before the night, busy with her concerts in China, lost her luggage, in addition she went to New York a few days ago and because of the time difference, probably was still ‘blurlish’. I even heard that YanZi even had to reschedule to attend the GMA 2006. =O. Look at how busy she is.
3. YanZi and Wang LeeHom giving out the award for ‘Best Female Singer – Mandarin Songs’, ‘國語女演唱人’ to Best Buddy, Tanya Chua;
Wanna view the award giving video? Click here to view it on youtube.com.
4. At the winners’ stand;
=O LoL. They always do that -.-|||
4. Post celebration party;
The picture sources are taken from here;
www.yanwo.com, www.yanziunlimited.org, Yahoo! 17th Taiwan Golden Melody Awards 2006 Picture Site
THANK YOU! =).
My thoughts; although YanZi didn’t win the award … since she won last year already … so it’s time to let her best bud, Tanya take it this time haha. Tanya’s really working hard, had been in dumps in her old recording company but after joining Warner Music and meeting YanZi, her luck went up. Her new album sold well, her fan base increased and I bet she made a lot of good friends too. So i’m happy for her and for YanZi because she got a good friend. =)
[Signing off @ 5:54 PM]